Back for its 5th magical season, Dubai Garden Glow has to be seen to be believed!
This illuminated park is definitely one not to miss when visiting Dubai with the kids – from giant glowing jellyfish to luscious love tunnels and a ferocious T-Rex? Yes all at one venue!!!
There are actually 4 attractions in one place to enjoy inside Dubai Garden Glow in the central city location of Zabeel Park:
- Glow Park: Made of over one million energy saver bulbs and recycled luminous fabric there are dozens and dozens of exciting and enchanting exhibits, made by artists from all over the world. It also incorporates the Eco-Friendly ART Park made up of thousands of recyclables. This year’s theme is “Back to Nature”
- Dinosaur Park: A display of more than 120 very realistic animatronic dinosaurs.
- Ice Park: An indoor ice sculpture exhibition at sub-zero temperatures in the desert!
- Magic Park: New for 2019-20 the Miraculous Magic Park will bring a world of mesmerizing optical illusions.
Who would Dubai Garden Glow suit?
This is a great winter evening experience to enjoy with children, friends, and even as a romantic treat.
IIt does get very busy, on the weekends especially (Thursday and Friday). If you are visiting from overseas, it’s better to pick another night and we strongly recommend you pack a bucket load of patience if you’re waiting for some of the best photos.
And yes you will find yourself taking hundreds of photos!!! We strongly recommend you bring your back up battery pack!!
Top Tip: With young children we recommend you head there early when gates open. Enjoy the Dinosaur Park first, perhaps stop for a bite to eat and enjoy the playground, then you will catch the sunset and Glow Park come to life before the bulk of the crowds arrive. You will definitely want a stroller as there is a lot of walking involved.
Opening Times for Dubai Garden Glow
Season 5 commenced in early October 2019 and will run through to early May 2020 – exact closing date TBC.
It is open 7 days a week:
- Saturday to Thursday 4pm to 11pm (last tickets 10.45pm)
- Friday 4pm to 12am (last tickets 11pm)
Ticket Prices for Dubai Garden Glow
You can purchase your tickets online in advance, or you can pay at the gate (but be warned as the evening gets busy you will face queues)
- All tickets adults & Children are 65AED
- Children 3 years old and younger and People of Determination are free
Note that standard tickets give you access to the Dinosaur Park + Glow Park + Magic Park.
- The Ice Park tickets are additional at 45AED per person, only available at the gate
How to Get to Dubai Garden Glow
Location: Zabeel Park, Gate No 6 & 7.
Taxis are the easiest way to get to and from Dubai Garden Glow, they will drop you off to Gate 6/7 at Zabeel Park and there is a taxi queue outside the exit for pickups.
The nearest Metro stop is World Trade Centre on the Red Line.
If you are driving and parking, be mindful the car park quickly fills up, especially weekends. You could end up with quite a long walk if you don’t get a spot near to the gate.
Picture Gallery for Dubai Garden Glow
Here’s what you can expect to experience at Dubai Garden Glow (please note some images are from previous seasons, many exhibits change each year)
Other things you may need to know planning a trip to Dubai Garden Glow
- There are food and beverage outlets inside the Parks. You can no longer bring in your own food and drink for a picnic.
- It can get chilly in the coldest months of the year, pack a light sweater.
- No smoking.
- No scooters.
- No pets.
We hope you will enjoy the 2019-20 instalment of Dubai Garden Glow