Back for its 8th magical season, Dubai Garden Glow has to be seen to be believed!
This illuminated park is definitely one not to miss when visiting Dubai with the kids in the cooler winter months – from giant glowing jellyfish to luscious love tunnels and a ferocious T-Rex. Yes, all at one venue!!!
There are actually five attractions in one place to enjoy inside Dubai Garden Glow in the central city location of Zabeel Park:
- Glow Park: Made of over one million energy saver bulbs and recycled luminous fabric, there are dozens and dozens of exciting and enchanting exhibits made by artists worldwide.
- Dinosaur Park: A display of more than 120 very realistic animatronic dinosaurs.
- ART Park: An Eco-friendly display made up of thousands of recyclables.
- Magic Park: A world of mesmerizing optical illusions and 3D artworks – 25 exhibits to enjoy (separately ticketed)
- Ice Park: An indoor ice sculpture exhibition at sub-zero temperatures in the desert! (separately ticketed)
Who would Dubai Garden Glow suit?
This is a great winter evening experience to enjoy with children and friends, and even as a romantic treat.
It gets very busy, especially on the weekends (Friday and Saturday nights). If you are visiting from overseas, it’s better to pick another night, and we strongly recommend you pack a bucket load of patience if you’re waiting for some of the best photos.
And yes, you will find yourself taking hundreds of photos!!! We strongly recommend you bring your backup battery pack!!
Top Tip: With young children, we recommend you head there early when the gates open. Enjoy the Dinosaur Park first, perhaps stop for a bite to eat and enjoy the playground; then you will catch the sunset, and Glow Park will come to life before the bulk of the crowd arrives after dark. You will definitely want a stroller as a lot of walking is involved.
Opening Times for Dubai Garden Glow
Season 8 commenced in early October 2022 and will run through Dubai’s winter months until early May 2023 – the exact closing date TBC.
It is open 7 days a week:
- Sunday to Friday, 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm (last tickets 10:00 pm)
- Saturday & Public Holidays, 5:00 pm to 12 midnight (last tickets 11:00 pm)
Ticket Prices for Dubai Garden Glow
You can purchase your tickets online in advance, or you can pay at the gate (but be warned, as the evening gets busy, you will face queues)
- All tickets for adults & children are 60 AED (incl VAT)
- Tickets, including the Magic Park, are 90 AED
- Children under 3 years old/1.2m and People of Determination are free
Note that standard tickets give you access to Dinosaur Park + Glow Park + Art Park.
How to Get to Dubai Garden Glow
Dubai Garden Glow Location: Zabeel Park, Gate No 6 & 7.
- Taxis are the easiest way to get to and from Dubai Garden Glow, they will drop you off at Gate 6/7 at Zabeel Park, and there is a taxi queue outside the exit for pickups.
- The nearest Metro stop is World Trade Centre on the Red Line – but it’s a fair walk.
- If you are driving and parking, be mindful the car park quickly fills up, especially at weekends. You could end up with quite a long walk if you don’t get a spot near to the gate.
A trip to Dubai Garden Glow can also be combined with a trip to nearby Dubai Frame, a walk across Zabeel Park and under the freeway.
Where to stay near Dubai Garden Glow
There are plenty of accommodation options close to Dubai Garden Glow. You can stay at a nearby hotel and walk during the cooler months. You are about a 12-minute walk away from the Novotel World Trade Centre, or the Ibis One Central is a good budget choice for families.
You can check out all the nearby accommodation options here:
Find our complete listing of Dubai accommodation options here.
Picture Gallery for Dubai Garden Glow
Here’s what you can expect to experience at Dubai Garden Glow (please note some images are from previous seasons, many exhibits change each year)
Other things you may need to know planning a trip to Dubai Garden Glow
- There are food and beverage outlets inside the Parks. You can no longer bring in your own food and drink for a picnic.
- It can get chilly in the coldest months of the year, so pack a light sweater.
- No smoking.
- No scooters.
- No pets.
We hope you will enjoy the 2022-23 instalment of Dubai Garden Glow, one of the best outdoor activities in Dubai. As per Government guidelines, face masks are no longer required to attend this attraction.
See more great ideas on what to do with your kids in Dubai this winter here
Before you go… More important things you should know when planning a trip to Dubai
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Dubai, a handy guide on what to pack, and top tips for first-timers on the do’s and don’ts, laws, and customs to be aware of.
- Check out this incredible list of 150+ places you should visit when you’re in Dubai.
- Pick up a Dubai Pass from iVenture or a Go City Dubai Pass to save up to 50% on top Dubai attractions.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!!!
- Discover the best areas to stay in Dubai, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Take me back to the Dubai Attractions Home Page
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE and transit passengers self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our recommendation links.Dubai Travel Planner
[…] Unearthed by: Keri and family, Dubai Travel Planner […]