One of Dubai’s most famous and instantly recognisable symbols is, without a doubt, Palm Jumeirah.
Now, you can visit The View at the Palm to experience this iconic landmark from above. With stunning 360-degree views of Dubai, the shoreline and the Arabian Gulf, this is a chance to see the city from a different vantage point.
The View at The Palm
With its 52 floors and standing over 240m high, the Palm Tower is the tallest building on Palm Jumeirah.
Located at the heart of the Palm Jumeirah trunk and as an extension to Nakheel Mall, the Palm Tower is easily and conveniently accessed via the mall.
The Palm Tower is also home to several floors of luxury residential apartments, the St. Regis Hotel, the Aura SkyPool – the world’s highest 360-degree infinity pool, and Sushi Samba restaurant on the 51st floor.
What to Expect at The View at the Palm
Your visit to The View at the Palm begins at level two of Nakheel Mall, where you enter The View at the Palm Lobby.
The View Exhibition
From the lobby, your journey begins here. It is clear that a lot of effort has gone into making this experience more than just purely about the spectacular view. This interactive and immersive exhibition allows visitors to learn in more detail about the Palm Jumeirah project and development. Explore the vision behind the construction of this landmark, which has come to be such an iconic symbol for Dubai.
Following on from the exhibition, the dedicated elevator takes you to the 52nd floor in just 45 seconds.
The terrace observatory offers unobstructed 360-degree views of Dubai. Here, you can take in all the wonders of the city and spot iconic landmarks from the Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, to Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach to the famous Marina skyline and Ain Dubai.
Next Level, 54th floor
From here, ascend to an even higher plane as you literally continue to The Next Level.
This is a new additional viewing deck constructed on the 54th floor. This further elevated level truly captures the spectacular views of the city of Dubai and in particular, the Palm Jumeirah. As the fronds and crescents unfold below you, the true scale and feat of engineering of the Palm Jumeirah is apparent.
Café and gift shop
If the dizzying heights and panoramic views have tired you out, recharge with a cup of coffee at the café – back down on 52nd floor. Here you will also be able to pick up souvenirs from the gift shop.
Opening Hours for The View at The Palm
The general opening hours are:
- Monday to Thursday 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Friday to Sunday 9:00 to 12:00 am
*Last entry is one hour before closing.
Booking for The View at the Palm
Tickets to the View at the Palm can be booked online here. There are several different ticket categories depending on timings and type of experience. Here is a rundown of the tickets available.
Please note junior tickets are for ages four to 12 years. Children below four get free entry.
Includes access to the immersive theatre and exhibition area and the 52nd-floor viewing deck.
Dining options for The View at The Palm
What better way to start the day than panoramic views of the stunning sunrise over Palm Jumeirah and Dubai? Enjoy a delicious breakfast with a delightful selection of tea, coffee, juice, croissants and muesli at The View (Saturday and Sunday only).
Alternatively, if the early start doesn’t suit you, enjoy a cup of coffee accompanied by spectacular views and a scrumptious pastry every day during non-peak hours.
City Lights Experience at The View
Admire the sparkling lights of the Dubai and the skyline while sipping on the signature welcome drink Astro or mini milkshake for the kids.
Alternatively, Cheers at The View allows you to celebrate the unparalleled views from the 52nd floor every day during non-peak hours. Receive two house beverages as part of this package.
How to get to Palm Tower, Palm Jumeirah
The Palm Tower is conveniently located as part of Nakheel Mall, with ample parking and excellent transport links.
If you are travelling by public transport, do catch the Palm Monorail and alight at Nakheel Mall Station.
If you arrive by car, follow the signs in the underground parking to give you direct access to the Palm Tower and The View, and if travelling by taxi, there is a drop-off point outside The View lobby.
The View at The Palm vs Burj Khalifa
If you are weighing up your options on visiting two of the most iconic buildings in Dubai, it’s important to note the two towers are very different, and both offer unique experiences.
- With its 163 floors, Burj Khalifa continues to be the tallest building in the world. The views cannot be compared to anywhere else, and the Palm Tower is quite literally dwarfed by it.
- The View at the Palm offers a different perspective and perhaps a more considered experience. The exhibition and immersive theatre provide a deeper insight into the concept and creation of Palm Jumeirah, really succeeding at creating a context for visitors.
- Both are certainly excellent tourist attractions in Dubai and well worth a visit.
More to know before visiting The View at Palm Tower
A couple of things to note.
- The 52nd floor is fully accessible for persons in wheelchairs. However, the Next Level on the 54th floor is only accessible via stairs.
- Visitors are unable to bring large bags and strollers to the top. These items must be stored in the complimentary lockers in the lobby.
More frequently asked questions about Palm Tower
Often shortened simply to “the view”, this is an observation tower in the centre of Palm Jumeirah, situated above Nakheel Mall.
Yes, booking your tickets online in advance to visit The View is highly recommended. Prime spots in particular, can book out.
No, the Aura infinity pool entrance is separate from The View.
Before you go… More important things you should know when planning a trip to Dubai
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Dubai, a handy guide on what to pack, and top tips for first-timers on the do’s and don’ts, laws, and customs to be aware of.
- Check out this incredible list of 150+ places you should visit when you’re in Dubai.
- Pick up a Dubai Pass from iVenture or a Go City Dubai Pass to save up to 50% on top Dubai attractions.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!!!
- Discover the best areas to stay in Dubai, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Take me back to the best attractions and activities in Dubai
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE and transit passengers self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our recommendation links.Dubai Travel Planner