World-renowned wax-works tourist attraction Madame Tussauds is opening it’s very first Middle East museum in Dubai!
The 25th edition of this global sensation will open it’s doors to the general public for the first time on 14 October 2021, as a permanent fixture on Bluewaters island.
It will be the perfect partner for a day out with soon-to-open sensation Ain Dubai, the world’s tallest observation wheel which will open on 21 October 2021.
Tickets for Madam Tussauds Dubai
At this stage, special preview tickets have been announced for 8 & 9 October 2021 (we will confirm if this is going to be permanent pricing)
- Adults (11+) 135 AED
- Children (3-11) 110 AED
- Under 3s free of charge
The official website for ticket purchases is www.madametussauds.com/dubai/
What will you find at Madame Tussauds Dubai?
There will be seven different themed rooms to explore with renowned international figures from pop sensations to royalty and sports stars to interact with.
A highlight for visitors is sure to be the A-list party room, a glamorous desert oasis where you can rub shoulders and take selfies with an array of international movie stars and musicians before trying your moves on the dance floor, with a live DJ no less!
All up the Madame Tussauds Dubai collection will open with 60 celebrities, including 16 brand-new figures from the Middle East including the recently revealed Balqees Fathi, Mohammed Assaf, Maya Diab and Nancy Ajram.
Madame Tussauds is always a fun outing for all ages and the Dubai edition is sure to be no exception!
Get this one ready for your Dubai bucket list October 2021 and beyond!
Before you go… More important things you should know when planning a trip to Dubai
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Dubai, a handy guide on what to pack and top tips for first-timers on the do’s and don’ts, laws and customs to be aware of.
- Check out this incredible list of 150+ places you should visit when you’re in Dubai.
- Pick up a Dubai Pass to save up to 50% on top Dubai attractions
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!!!
- Discover the best areas to stay in Dubai, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our hotel or tour recommendation links.Dubai Travel Planner