If you’re seeking out the perfect spot for your little ones to cool off in Dubai, welcome to Splash Pad at JBR The Beach.
This child-friendly park sits in the heart of Dubai’s bustling entertainment zone, The Beach at JBR. Here you’ll find a shaded splash park and play area for your little ones to cool off, no matter the time of year in Dubai.
The park isn’t huge but it’s great for your under 6’s crowd, children up to 12 can join in. Enjoy the giant tipping bucket, seas horse squirt cannons, climbing frames and dipping pools, all overseen by a life guard. The water is temperature controlled for year-round enjoyment (you’ll be surprised how cold the sea water can get in winter!)
Facilities at the Splash Pad Dubai
- Wet & dry splash play areas
- Visitor changing rooms and lockers
- You can rent towels
- Swim diapers are compulsory if your kid is not toilet trained, these can be purchased
- Cold drinks, refreshments, ice creams and snacks are sold
- Parties can also be booked at the venue
Prices for Splash Pad JBR
- 1 hour = 65 AED
- 2 hours = 80 AED
- Day Pass (last 24 hours from purchase) = 99 AED
For residents there’s also an annual pass option at 250 AED which can be great value if you’re regular visitors or live in JBR.
Opening hours for Splash Pad JBR
- Daily from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
How to Get to the Splash Pad JBR
The nearest landmark to look for nearby is the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach and Roxy Cinema.
- By Metro: The closest is station 23, DMCC Station on the Red Line
- By Tram: Stop at Jumeirah Residence Tram Station 1
- By Bus: RTA public bus, number 8 and 84
- By Car: Paid parking at The Beach (free for 3 hours if you spend 100AED)
Have a splashing good time next time you visit The Beach!
Before you go… More important things you should know when planning a trip to Dubai
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Dubai, a handy guide on what to pack and top tips for first-timers on the do’s and don’ts, laws and customs to be aware of.
- Check out this incredible list of 150+ places you should visit when you’re in Dubai.
- Pick up a Dubai Pass to save up to 50% on top Dubai attractions
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!!!
- Discover the best areas to stay in Dubai, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our hotel or tour recommendation links. We are not affiliated with Splash Pad Dubai.Dubai Travel Planner