Looking for a fun October activity with the kids in Dubai?
The spooky Monster Party celebrations at Legoland Dubai might be just what you’re looking for. Combining every kid’s favourite toy with some fun Halloween-themed activities.
Days start to cool in Dubai during October, making this indoor/outdoor theme park the perfect place for younger children to explore – and get their monster fix for the month!
What’s on at Legoland Dubai this October?
In addition to the regular rides and attractions of Legoland Dubai – part of Dubai Parks & Resorts – the Monster Party takeover at Legoland Dubai this October includes:
The Great Monster Chase!
Exclusive to Legoland parks, the Monsters have taken over the LEGO Studios 4D with a brand-new 15 mins Monster 4D movie.
Screenings take place every hour throughout the day – check the movie schedule on your arrival.
Joing the Brick-or-Treat Trail to collect your free Lego goodies and sweets, sponsored by Haribo. You’ll get a little bag when you arrive at Legoland so keep ahold of this ready to start collecting!
Daily at 11.30 AM, 1.30 PM and 4.30 PM only.
Monster Street Activities
Daily street activities can be found in the Kingdoms area of the park with plenty of mini prizes to be won and entertainment.
You can also join a Best Dressed Monster Contest (22, 23, 29, 30, 31 October only) – up for grabs a Legoland Hotel stay or Annual Pass prizes.
Ernies’ Pumpkin Patch Build
Kids of all ages can participate in this creative build in Miniland. Choose your pumpkin size, and you’ll be given step-by-step instructions on creating your masterpiece ready for inclusion in Ernie’s pumpkin patch.
The Monster Party continues in the Kingdoms family dining restaurant with exclusive Monster Menu items, including Ernie’s Ice Scream Parlour, Wacky Witch’s Broomstick Burgers, and Frankie’s Freaky Fries.
V.I.M. (Very Important Monster) Dance Party
Last but not least, get your dance shoes on (mums and dads too!) for this fabulous Halloween dance party, taking place in Castle Courtyard (entrance to the Dragon Coaster) twice daily, with Lord Vampyre spinning the decks.
TOP TIP: If you know your kids can’t last all day at a theme park, time your visit for the later part of the day. Not only will you skip the intense heat part of the day, but they’ll also have enough energy to wait until after dark and enjoy the VIM Dance Party in Kingdoms, followed by the spectacular evening light show in Miniland, truly worth keeping them awake that little bit longer.
A great plan can be to spend your first few hours at Legoland Water Park (separate entry ticket), cool down and then dry off and head into the Legoland theme park just next door to finish your fabulous Lego-themed day with a party.
Legoland Dubai Ticket Prices
The gate price for Legoland Dubai is:
- 330 AED per person, aged 3 and above (no differential pricing for adults/kids) for one park – either Legoland Dubai or Legoland Dubai Waterpark
- 395 AED per person, aged 3 and above for a combo pass, covering both parks in one day
NB, there’s a 10% discount to buy online in advance directly from Legoland Dubai. If you buy at least one day in advance, you’ll pay:
- 295 AED for one park
- 355 AED for a combo ticket
They are the exact same price on ticket booking App Get Your Guide – always our preferred method of ticket booking in Dubai as you get the surety of 24-hour cancellations, and all your attraction ticket bookings for Dubai can be kept in one place on your phone.
Other Ways to Buy Legoland Dubai Tickets At A Discount
There are plenty of legitimate ways to buy tickets online from reputable third-party re-sellers that may also save you money:
- Multiattraction Passes, such as Go City Dubai pass All-Inclusive, which includes a Dubai Parks & Resorts 2 Park pass, this can be used for the two Lego parks, or you can choose Motiongate Dubai or Bollywood Dubai as your second park.
- Dubai Pass by iVenture Theme Park pass, includes a 1-day, 2-park pass (note it uses 2 credits but the tickets can’t be bought singularly).
- You’ll also find Legoland Dubai 2-4-1 on The Entertainer Standard DXB with three vouchers that can be used (so good for a group of up to 6). You redeem these at the gate, so note the gate price of 330 AED applies – if you have an uneven number, purchase that single ticket online!
- There are no advertised resident deals at present. However, the annual passes to Legoland represent excellent value if you live in the UAE and plan to visit more than once within 12 months. It will pay for itself – e.g. a day at the waterpark and a day at the theme park, your investment has already paid back.
Hotel Sleepover – Lego Playcation
The other alternative is to pair your visit to Legoland theme park with a stay at Legoland Hotel, located immediately adjacent to the theme park. Enjoy themed rooms and plenty of additional activities for the perfect “Lego Playcation” experience this October.
Additional free activities can be found on the hotel entertainment schedule, including Monster Arts & Crafts and a Monster Colouring competition. Also, expect character meet and greets with a Halloween theme.
Legoland Dubai open hours during October 2022
- For the duration of the Monster Party celebrations, 7 October to 31 October 2022, you can expect the main Legoland Theme Park in Dubai to be open from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
It goes dark just around 6:00 PM in October in Dubai. The evening V.I.M. dance party takes place at 6:30 PM.
- Legoland Dubai Waterpark is open Thursday to Tuesday (6 days a week) from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Note that Legoland Dubai waterpark is closed on Wednesdays.
More frequently asked questions about Legoland Dubai Resort Monster Party
Yes, all overnight stays at Legoland Dubai-themed hotel include tickets to one of the parks for all members of your party.
No, your Legoland entry includes all the Halloween-related activities, 4D Movie, Brick or Treat, and Monster Party events. You’ll pay nothing more for these experiences than the normal entry cost. The Monster party-themed meals are payable.
The Legoland Dubai Resort, including the theme park and water park, is advertised as suitable for 2 to 12 years olds; However, having taken all of our children now at various times between the ages of 2 and 12, we’d say the “sweet spot” for visiting Legoland is between the ages of 4 and 10.
Any younger, there are too many attractions they likely cannot join in with (unless your toddler is particularly tall). For any older, the rides and activities feel very basic; we’d recommend Motiongate instead for your tweens and teens.
Before you go… More important things you should know when planning a trip to Dubai
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Dubai, a handy guide on what to pack, and top tips for first-timers on the do’s and don’ts, laws, and customs to be aware of.
- Check out this incredible list of 150+ places you should visit when you’re in Dubai.
- Pick up a Dubai Pass from iVenture or a Go City Dubai Pass to save up to 50% on top Dubai attractions.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!!!
- Discover the best areas to stay in Dubai, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE and transit passengers self-plan their trip; we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our recommendation links. We received complimentary media access to Legoland Dubai to write this review.Dubai Travel Planner