It’s hard not to get caught up in the colour and excitement of Holi celebrations, regardless of your religion! With such a large Hindu population in Dubai, there’s no surprise that the occasion is marked in a big way in Dubai.
Holi in 2023 will fall on 8 March; however, being midweek, you’ll find Holi events happening across the city over the weekend before and after, too.
Festivals for Holi Dubai 2023
You can look forward to these fun and festive events in early March 2023:
Atrangi Holi Fest 2023
When: Sunday, 5th March 2023, 12 noon to 10:00 pm
Taking place at The Square (Rugby Park), party-goers can enjoy 10 different artists over 10 non-stop hours with artists including Superstar Duo Zephyrtone, International pop sensation Know Ariste. and local favourite DJs including Carlos, Gautam, Harry, Mitram, Rahul Kateja, Twiins Project, and VJ Jacob.
The event will include a kid’s play arena, live Dholis, licensed beverage stalls, herbal colours and complimentary parking.
The Colour Beach Party at La Mer
When: Saturday, 11th of March 2023, 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
Arguably the biggest beach party in Dubai! Expect a color explosion at this all-day La Mer North event. 12-hours of non-stop music and partying with renowned DJ’s from India and Dubai, including Bollywood DJ Aqeel, DJ Paroma, along with local artists DJs Shaow, Zubair and Karan, keeping you dancing with a live performance by Punjabi sensation Kaka.
Note that this one is for adults only; there are no alcoholic drinks but plenty of food and a party atmosphere.
100 AED for singles and 150 AED for couples.
Holi Hai – Color Mela 2023
When: Sunday 12th of March 2023, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
A wonderful colorful family event at Zabeel Park, there will be Live DJ’s, orgnaic color blasts, and live dhol along with food stalls, bound to be a great family event for Holi in Dubai.
Park entry and event entry fee 30 AED applies + VIP options, under 3’s free.
Holi Sundowner 2023
When: Saturday, 11th of March 2023, 12:00 pm to 12:00 am
Held at the Jebel Ali Shooting Club, expect delicious dining, live music and dance performances along with a DJ line-up including Hani, Buddha, Ricky, Lathish, AJ, Tripty, Siid, Atul, Kish and Ritual.
Groups of 4 are 150 AED, Couples 150 AED or individuals 120AED.
Rang Barse Holi in Dubai
When: Sunday 12 March 2023, 10:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Get your colour on at Creek Park Beach area from just 10:00 AD with live DJs, organic Holi colours, food stalls and water splash, presented by Bollywood Movez.
Family-friendly your under 5’s are free and free parking is available.
Heading to Abu Dhabi? More celebrations to come in the capital, check out these planned Holi Events in Abu Dhbai 2023
Holi Dining Deals in Dubai
There are plenty more ways to enjoy the festivities of Holi with these colourful dining deals in Dubai. Look out for
- Asha’s at WAFI Mall are offering an all-you-can-eat feast on Tuesday, 7 March, and Wednesday, 8 March, with a vegetarian offering (180 AED) and non-veg (199 AED)
- Bombay Brasserie at Taj Hotel will be laying on the works Saturday, 4 March, for Brunch, including live entertainment and Bollywood beats from a DJ (packages 195 AED soft/345 AED house / 499 AED Bubbles)
- Bombay Bungalow at The Beach Mall, JBR The Walk are offering sweet and savoury snacks on Wednesday, 8 March through to Sunday, 12 March 12:00 pm to 11:30 pm, 65 AED per person.
- High Note Pool & Sky Lounge, Aloft Al Mina Hotel is offering a three-course dining deal for 299 AED 12:00 pm to 12:00 am from 8 March to 11 March.
- Kinara by Vikas Khanna at JA Lake View Hotel are offering a set menu from 6 March to 8 March 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm, for 249 AED pp.
- Khyber at Dukes the Palm will be offering a fabulous sharing menu from 170 AED (+50 soft drinks or house drinks 150 AED) on 7 and 8 March, 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Pincode in Dubai Hills Mall will be offering a specially curated menu from celebrity chef Kunal Kapur on 7 and 8 March with veg and non-veg options (119 AED and 139 AED)
- Rang Mahal at JW Marriot Marquis is offering an exquisite 6-course dinner on 8 March, 6:00 pm to midnight (225 AED soft /345 AED house)
- The Saffron Boutique at Oaks, Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel, is offering a three-course dining menu from 8 March to 11 March for 199 AED soft/299 AED with Holi-inspired cocktails.
- Varq on the Plam are offering a set menu from 8 March to 10 March – lunch option 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm for dinner. 275 AED, add soft drinks 75 AED or house drinks 125 AED.
You may also be interested to learn more about all the fabulous events in Dubai for Diwali, including a complete run down of firework displays and where to see the best lights!
Before you go… More important things you should know when planning a trip to Dubai
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Dubai, a handy guide on what to pack, and top tips for first-timers on the do’s and don’ts, laws, and customs to be aware of.
- Check out this incredible list of 150+ places you should visit when you’re in Dubai.
- Pick up a Dubai Pass from iVenture or a Go City Dubai Pass to save up to 50% on top Dubai attractions.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!!!
- Discover the best areas to stay in Dubai, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE and transit passengers self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our recommendation links.Dubai Travel Planner