A limited time offer to stay at one of Dubai’s exclusive 5-star city hotels for FREE!
A free hotel stay in Dubai?! Yes! Quite separate to the Emirates Dubai Connect service which is for long layover customers, Emirates is offering additional baggage AND a complimentary stay at the wonderful JW Marriott Marquis hotel in the heart of the city to kick off your Dubai Vacation.
Free hotel stay on Emirates
Flying Economy? Your first night in Dubai is on Emirates when you book an Economy Class return flight to Dubai.
Business or First Class? Enjoy a complimentary two‑night stay with an upgrade to next room category.
Extra luggage with Emirates
If you’re travelling back to North and South America or Africa, you get one extra piece of baggage, and 10 kg more baggage allowance if you’re travelling to other destinations across our network. (Note this is only applicable to your return journey, they want you shopping in Dubai!)
Terms and conditions for the Emirates free night deal
- Book between December 2, 2020 and December 23, 2020 for travel between December 6, 2020 and February 28, 2021.
- Dubai must be the final destination on a fully paid return ticket; not valid on redemption tickets using Emirates Skyward miles or any other redemption offers.
- Once you have booked your flight, email the confirmed booking number to EmiratesOffer@emirates.com with the names of all the passengers in your booking, phone number and email address. Emirates will then email your hotel booking confirmation.
- You must book at least 72 hours in advance of your arrival.
- Subject to availability. If this hotel is not available, Emirates will book a room at a hotel with a comparable star rating.
- Complimentary night is on the day of your arrival only.
Pop over here to verify everything with Emirates direct and the review the detailed T&Cs.
What can you expect at JW Marriott Marquis
The second tallest hotel in the world (only recently pipped by the Gevora!) 5-star JW Marriott Marquis proudly stands 355m tall on Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of Downtown Dubai.
Guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, marble bathrooms and 24-hour room service. There are 10 onsite restaurants to enjoy covering a huge range of cuisines including Japanese, Italian, Indian and Thai.
The hotel has a fabulous outdoor pool with unbeatable views of the Burj Khalifa as well as a fitness centre and SARAY Spa.
Sounds awesome right? A great way to save on your Dubai vacation this winter.
Layover passenger on Emirates?
If you are a layover passenger on Emirates you cannot take advantage of this offer, however, if you have more than a 10-hour delay between flights you might be eligible for Dubai Connect – learn more here!
Before you go… More important things you should know when planning a trip to Dubai
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Dubai, a handy guide on what to pack and top tips for first-timers on the do’s and don’ts, laws and customs to be aware of.
- Check out this incredible list of 150+ places you should visit when you’re in Dubai.
- Pick up a Dubai Pass to save up to 50% on top Dubai attractions
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!!!