Great news for anyone flying with Emirates from 1 May, the My Emirates Pass summer savings deal is back!
The My Emirates Pass, – simply your boarding pass – entitles you to a huge range of discounts across the city (and beyond!) to many top tourist attractions, restaurants, and retailers.
Let’s take a closer look at how it works.
How long does the Emirates Summer Pass last?
The My Emirates Pass applies to any Emirates ticket flying between 1 May and 30 September 2022.
This generous 5 months of offers coincide with the hotter months of the year when generally speaking, tourism numbers fall a in Dubai. It may not be the best time to visit Dubai weather-wise due to extreme summer heat, but it can be the best time to grab a bargain!
The offers here run alongside the local tourism campaign Dubai Summer of Surprises.
What are the top savings on the My Emirates Pass 2022?
Covering dining, entertainment, and attractions as well as retail, there are some quite respectable offers for you to make a saving.
We recommend the top offers worth checking out for tourists include:
- 30% discount on tickets to La Perle stage show
- 30% discount off entry to The Green Planet indoor rainforest biodome
- 20% discount off a visit to At The Top Burj Khalifa – the highest observation deck in the world
- 25% discount off entry to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo at Dubai Mall
- 30% discount off tickets to IMG Worlds of Adventure – entirely indoor family theme park
- 20% dicount off Aquaventure at Atlantis
- 30% discount off entry to all the Dubai Parks and Resorts theme parks, including Legoland Dubai, Motiongate and Bollywood Dubai
- 20% discount off bookings to Royal Sahara Desert Dinner, Royal Sahara Fortress, and Royal Sahara Desert Safari
Free Marina Dhow Cruise
During the launch month of May 2022, anyone who has an Emirates boarding pass can ride the Dubai Marina Dhow cruise completely free.
Dubai Marina is a very popular area of the city with international travelers thanks to its great transport connections, variety of hotels and apartments on hand, and its proximity to the beach and key attractions in the city – learn more about staying in the Dubai Marian area of town here.
How else can you save on attractions in Dubai?
Not flying Emirates to Dubai? There are still plenty of ways you can save on attractions in Dubai.
We recommend you make a shortlist of the attractions you think you’d like to see in Dubai before you travel so you can balance your budget and maximize savings – otherwise you can burn through your cash fast in Dubai!
Once you know what you plan to see, time to compare cost savings. Two attraction passes we recommend you compare:
If you pack your itinerary in Dubai with “big ticket” attractions, the savings can be upward of 50% – but the multi-attraction passes, especially for families can add up to be quite expensive.
The My Emirates Pass provides a great opportunity for you to get on-the-spot savings on attractions ahead of the advertised door price. They could be used in conjunction with other passes to fill in days in your itinerary not covered by other passes.
Each traveller’s itinerary and interests in Dubai vary so much, that the only way to truly tell if it will be a cost-saving for you is to jot down all the prices and compare; but the beauty of the Emirates Summer Pass is there’s nothing upfront for you to pay, once you’ve booked and taken your flight, instantly start saving.
Make sure to check out the My Emirates Pass homepage for full T&C’s.
We are in no way associated with Emirates and this promotion, simply sharing the knowledge with our readers so you can save money on your summer trip to Dubai.
Also new in 2022! You may be interested to learn more about Emirates’ launch of Premium Economy on many of their A380 aircraft.
Before you go… More important things you should know when planning a trip to Dubai
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Dubai, a handy guide on what to pack, and top tips for first-timers on the do’s and don’ts, laws, and customs to be aware of.
- Check out this incredible list of 150+ places you should visit when you’re in Dubai.
- Pick up a Dubai Pass from iVenture or a Go City Dubai Pass to save up to 50% on top Dubai attractions.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!!!
- Discover the best areas to stay in Dubai, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE and transit passengers self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our recommendation links.Dubai Travel Planner