A Golden Jubilee celebration like no other – a brand new format for the Dubai Motor Show of the future.
2021 event now over -stay tuned for details in 2022 – 17 to 19 November
From watching some of the hottest supercars in the world one minute to witnessing a street-style graffiti battle next, squeeze in a game on the region’s first floating football pitch before ending your night at a groovy rollerdisco – this is #NoFilterDxb.
The first of its kind event is to be hosted at Dubai Harbour this November, get ready to experience an urban lifestyle festival like no other. Far from being just about the cars, there will be plenty more thrown in – an aligning with consumer demand and market dynamics in Dubai.
Here’s just a taster of what will be on offer as part of this Golden Jubilee celebration at Dubai Harbour from 24 to 27 November 2021.
Automotive highlights of #NoFilterDxb
- Experience the region’s largest ever public Dubai Supercar Parade, on Saturday, 27 November from 8.30 AM. The Dubai Supercar Parade will see some of the world’s most sought-after supercars rolling down the streets of Dubai, starting from Dubai Harbour, going around JBR, behind JLT and back to Dubai Harbour. The cars will remain on display for public viewing at #NoFilterDxb.
- Alternative by CarCulture.ae will bring you a combination of the rarest classics, the most capable overlanders and slammed cars with serious attitude, all carefully handpicked by CarCulture.ae. Alternative will show you that there’s much more to the car scene than the superficial, opening your eyes to new possibilities across three distinct areas: Urban, Classic and Adventure.
- Gargash Motors will mark the occasion with the launch of Mercedes-AMG G 63 UAE GOLDEN JUBILEE Edition. Only 50 of the cars will ever be made.
- Witness many other motoring firsts including the presentation of the New Range Rover, the first ever SUV from Aston Martin, the first big showing of the recently launched iX electric from BMW and other automotive marques like Bugatti, Lamborghini, Bentley, Nissan, INFINITI and more.
“We are evolving from the traditional Motor Shows format and taking #NoFilterDxb outdoors to be a completely experiential and immersive festival. We have curated experiences in motoring from drifting, bike stunts, buggy thrills to lifestyle Street Culture, Art, Fashion, Sports, Fitness and more to capture and reflect the attractive lifestyle of UAE. We have completely utilized all the space at Dubai Harbour for this commemorative edition of #NoFilterDxb as we promise an experience like no other. 80% of the space is dedicated to interactive activations that the audience can participate in”Trixie LohMirmand, Executive Vice President, Events Management, DWTC
Street Culture at #NofilterDxb
You can experience street culture from Youbutterfly’s Kanye LV Jaspers signed during the YEEZUS tour. Get up close with exciting Art – a special Banksy piece, the ultimate battle for the best street artist and indulge in luxury at the Watch Lounge and experience the sophistication of time from the likes of Frank Mueller and Maurice De Mauriac.
Sporting at #NofilterDxb
Coinciding with the closing weekend of the Dubai Fitness Challenge, visitors will be presented with a range of sporting experiences, including the region’s first-ever floating football pitch by Adidas, padel tennis pop-ups, 3×3 basketball courts, Crank’s night cycling and skateboarding displays.
Planning your trip to #NoFilterDXB
The vital details you need to plan your trip to #NoFilterDXB
When and where will #NoFilterDxb be held?
The inaugural event will happen from 24 to 27 November 2021 at Dubai Harbour.
- Wednesday 24 November – 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Thursday 25 November – 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Friday 26 & Saturday 27 November – 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Parking at the venue is extremely limited so guests are encouraged to park at Sky Dive Dubai and take a water taxi just a short hop away or in the Dubai Marina area.
The event will also be serviced by public transport.
What does it cost to attend #NoFilterDxb
Tickets are priced from 60AED and are available at Platinum List.
One-day Single Entry Adult tickets (Silver) will give you access to the skatepark, basketball court, Padel Tennis, Adidas floating football pitch, E-Gaming, and RC activations. (NB it does not include access to area Urban 1, Redbull Drifting, Motor Bike Stunt Demos and Buggy Drives)
- Single Entry Youth (12 to 18 years) tickets will also be available for 30AED
- Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 youths) 120 AED
- Kids under 12 are free to attend
Gold packages are also available inclusive of Redbull Drifting, Motor Bike Stunt Demos and one Buggy Drive Experience.
- Experience 1: Drifting & Bike Stunt View 25AED
- Experience 2: Buggy Drive 100 AED
For more visitor and parking information, visit www.nofilterdxb.com.
Before you go… More important things you should know when planning a trip to Dubai
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Dubai, a handy guide on what to pack, and top tips for first-timers on the do’s and don’ts, laws, and customs to be aware of.
- Check out this incredible list of 150+ places you should visit when you’re in Dubai.
- Pick up a Dubai Pass from iVenture or a Dubai Go City Pass to save up to 50% on top Dubai attractions.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!!!
- Discover the best areas to stay in Dubai, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Take me back to the best attractions in Dubai
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE and transit passengers self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our recommendation links.Dubai Travel Planner