Everything you need to know about visiting Dubai in November
November brings with it some of the most pleasant weather of the year, perfect to start exploring Dubai’s great outdoors again and seeing many seasonal events return for the winter season.
- Further Reading: The best times to visit Dubai
Dubai weather in November
Temperatures drop significantly over the month of November from highs of 38c/100F at the start of the month down to the high 20s/low 80sF by month-end. Overnight lows are around 20c/68F and as the humidity starts to fall, morning fog can be a common occurrence.
The sea temperature 28.4c/83F so it is still pleasant to take a refreshing dip in the water and perfect for the sun worshippers too without getting too hot and sweaty.
You can read our complete guide to Dubai Weather in November here, as well as our suggested ideas of what to pack for Dubai in November.
Dubai Special Events November 2019
- Phantom of the Opera – the stage is being set alive from 16 October to 9 November 2019 with this stunningly popular Broadway classic making its Middle East debut at Dubai Opera.
- Party in the Park – bringing in the cooler outdoor party months in spectacular style once again, get set for headline acts including Fatboy Slim, Richard Ashcroft & Lighthouse Family at Dubai Media City Amphitheatre Friday 1 November 2019.
- Flag Day – Held every year on 3 November, Emirati’s take great pride and honour in displaying their National Flag. Signalling the unification of the 7 Emirates – the flag represents justice, peace, tolerance, power and moderation. Homes and businesses will unfurl their flags on this day and all the way through to National Day on 2 December you will see the city blanketed in red, green, white & black.
- Dubai Design Week – The region’s largest creative festival, held between 11 November and 16 November 2019, there are literally hundreds of events happening across the city covering architecture through to interior design and graphic design.
- Dua Lipa Live – Music fans will be delighted to catch the pop sensation return to The Pointe on Palm Jumeirah, 15 November 2019. Combine your day with Brunch at The Pointe.
- DP Tour Golf – returning again for the end of the European Tour Race, this invitational golf tournament at Jumeirah Golf Estates sees prize funds in excess of $80m and a star-studded line up of competitors held 21 to 24 November.
Suggested activities in November
As the weather is starting to cool, it’s a great time to check out the return of some amazing seasonal events and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Explore the city from the water. There are plenty of services that offer tours from several locations now, including the Dubai Canal, Dubai Creek and Dubai Marina. Our top pick if your game for it is a Dubai Jet Boat cruise around Palm Jumeirah!
- Take on an evening desert safari, quad bike, ride a camel and enjoy a traditional Bedouin feast while watching a belly dancing show and smoking shisha! Check out just some of the available options here:
- Attend an outdoor market, such as Ripe Markets held every Friday & Saturday.
With the kids in November?
- Spend an afternoon and evening at ultra-fun new beachfront venue La Mer. Here you will find the Laguna Water Park, not as big as Atlantis & Wild Wadi but a perfect size for families and still plenty of classic rides with thrills and spills. Head onward to an evening of fun with the colourful beachfront and food outlets of La Mer.
Before you go… thing to know before you visit Dubai
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Dubai, a handy guide on what to pack and top tips for first-timers on the do’s and don’ts, laws and customs to be aware of.
- Pick up a Dubai Pass to save up to 50% on top Dubai attractions
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!!!
- Discover the best areas to stay in Dubai, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here: